RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons, Bezel and Knobs for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Think back to the last time you drove your classic 1969-1973 Mustang. Were you listening to your favorite songs? Or were you driving around just listening to whatever radio station you could get on your factory radio? Was the music nice, loud, clear and easy to hear? Or did it sound a bit static-y and muted? If the radio in your Mustang leaves a lot to be desired, it's time to get a new one, like this Long Beach Radio from RetroSound Products! Not only does this radio look nice and authentic, but it comes with a built-in amplifier plus extra pre-outs for an optional external amp!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face, Buttons, Bezel and Knobs
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD68 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons, Bezel and Knobs isn't just the most technologically advanced radio that you can buy for your Mustang: it also retains plenty of that old charm you loved about your old radio! It has authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner; however, this radio also comes with a 32,000-color display so you can customize it to complement your Mustang's interior and the tuner has 30 pre-sets for all of your favorite radio stations!
But those aren't the only modern-day features this radio has to offer. It also comes SiriusXM-ready if you purchase the SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately), and it has two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPhone and iPad, not to mention two standard auxiliary inputs for any other portable devices you have! As mentioned, this radio comes with a built-in amplifier, plus front and rear RCA pre-outs and a subwoofer output so you can add an external amp if you want to.
Installation won't take you long either thanks to the included patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System. Or, if you prefer, you can also do a more custom installation: the radio body can be remotely mounted using the optional extension cable.
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD68 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons, Bezel and Knobs for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$29.99