RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you're looking for a great way to replace your factory radio without sacrificing your 1969-1973 Mustang's looks while still taking advantage of cutting-edge technology like Bluetooth connectivity and more, you should take a closer look at this RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio from CJ Pony Parts! It's easy to install and looks amazing thanks to its black face, buttons and knobs and chrome bezel!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face, Buttons and Knobs with a Chrome Bezel
- Authentic Looking Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Comes with Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Complement Your Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Comes with a Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Remote-Mount Body Uses Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Simple to Install Using RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD60 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel is the most technologically advanced radio that you can purchase for your vintage Mustang! It features authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM RDS tuner that comes with 30 pre-sets. Plus, it has built-in Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to make hands-free calls and stream audio wirelessly. Not only that, it's SiriusXM-ready because it'll connect directly to a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1) that you can easily purchase separately.
Customizing this radio for your specific Mustang is easy thanks to its 32,000-color display and the ability to remotely mount it using an optional extension cable. This Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel comes with two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs for your other portable devices.
And if you're interested in learning more about the amp, you'll be pleased to know this radio comes with a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp and also offers you the ability to easily add an external amp thanks to the included front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output. Or you can purchase one of RetroSound Products' external amps that'll work seamlessly with this radio! A more traditional installation is easy thanks to the included patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System, and you'll find that this radio can be discreetly put in behind your dash to give it a more fully integrated look.
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD60 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$29.99