RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel and Buttons for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to stream music off of your iPhone or iPad in your classic 1969-1973 Mustang, take a look at this Long Beach Radio that's made by RetroSound Products! It's a cutting-edge radio that looks like your original one, and it's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face and Black Knobs with a Chrome Bezel and Chrome Buttons
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD61 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel and Buttons gives you the best of the modern world while still retaining that original look you know and love! It has authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner (with 30 pre-sets), and it also comes equipped for Bluetooth connectivity so you can easily make hands-free calls and stream your audio wirelessly. It's even SiriusXM-ready because it can directly connect to a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner, which isn't included but can be purchased separately (please see CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1).
Even better? This radio comes with two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs for any other portable devices you may own! You'll also get a built-in 25 watt x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp and, if you're interested in adding an external amp, RetroSound Products makes this easy with the front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output. Plus, this radio also works seamlessly with one of RetroSound Products' external amps too!
Customizing this radio for your specific wants and needs is simple because of its 32,000-color display and its remote-mount body that you can custom-install using the optional extension cable. You can also install it the traditional way: discreetly behind your dash for a more fully integrated look! Either way, you'll love your new radio and how easily it lets you cruise down the street playing all of your favorite songs!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD61 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Knobs and a Chrome Bezel and Buttons for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99