RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with Black Knobs and a Chrome Face, Bezel and Buttons for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Are you looking for a radio that will give you the best of both worlds: one that looks almost as authentic as your original radio but has plenty of cutting-edge and innovative features like Bluetooth and a customizable color display? If so, check out this Long Beach Radio by RetroSound Products that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Knobs with a Chrome Face, Bezel and Buttons
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD62 Long Beach Radio with Black Knobs and a Chrome Face, Bezel and Buttons is the most technologically advanced radio you can buy for your vintage Mustang, but it still keeps an authentic and original look thanks to its push-button styling! This radio comes with Bluetooth connectivity that allows for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming, and it also comes ready to directly connect to a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (not included: please see CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1).
Customizing the looks and location of this radio is easy thanks to its 32,000-color display and remote-mount option. Not only that, this radio comes with two rear-mounted USB ports for an iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs for other portable devices! Of course, if you prefer to listen to your favorite local radio stations, you can do just that thanks to this radio's AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets. And, while this radio comes with its own built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp, you can easily add your own external amplifier thanks to the front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output, or you can purchase one of RetroSound Products' amplifiers that'll work seamlessly with your new radio.
And if you're worried about how to install this Long Beach Radio, you shouldn't be. It'll install discreetly behind your dash for a more cohesive and integrated look and comes with a patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System that'll make installation that much easier!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD62 Long Beach Radio with Black Knobs and a Chrome Face, Bezel and Buttons for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$134.99