Ridetech Level 2 HQ Series Coilover Suspension System for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1989 Mustangs.
Are you interested in improving the suspension in your 1979-1989 Fox Body Mustang? CJ Pony Parts offers Ridetech Coilover Suspension Systems for these cars that will completely transform your suspension. Ridetech is known in the automotive industry for having superior products over the competition. Quality and fitment are never in question when it comes to Ridetech parts.
This is Ridetech's Level 2 System which means that it has adjustable rebound tuning with front and rear HQ (Handling Quality) Coilovers.
- 2 Coil-Over Front Struts
- 2 Coil-Over Rear Shocks
- 4 springs (With proper spring rate)
- Rear upper and lower StrongArms (control arms)
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
Performance Mono-Tube Strut
Ridetech has developed these struts with the priority being handling and ride quality.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides that provide optimum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment
- Available in (single adjustable HQ)
- Anodized finish for corrosion protection
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech's 2 1/2" coil over springs were built in Indiana by HyperCo. These springs have been produced from high tensile, premium steel that has been CNC cold wound. These coil springs weigh less than the factory springs, are more resistant to bowing and have increased travel. A durable, powder coated finish protects these coil springs.
- Impact forged aluminum body offers superior strength and reliable service
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
Order a Ridetech Level 2 HQ Series Coilover Suspension System for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 or 1989 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Coil Over Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$4,300.00
CJ's Low Price:$2,660.00
CJ's Low Price:$449.00