Rod & Custom Motorsports Rack and Pinion/Disc Brake Conversion Kit with a Tubular A-Arm System/Slotted and Drilled Brake Rotors for all 1965, 1966. 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 V8 Mustangs with Power Steering.
Rod & Custom Motorsports understands quality verses affordability. That's why all of Rod & Custom's kits are designed with top grade steel, intense quality control procedures and manufactured with the buyers needs in consideration. With Rod & Custom, you can be confident in knowing you have purchased and installed the highest quality, best fitting, most affordable Rack & Pinion Independent Front Suspension on the market today!
- Shock Tower Replacement Panels
- Motor Mounts
- Upper and Lower Tubular Control Arms with Urethane Bushings
- Power Steering Rack and Pinion
- Rack Ends and Bushings
- Steering Shaft Kit
- Steering Column Modification Kit
- 11" Front Disc Brake Kit (with plain or slotted/drilled rotors)
- Stainless Steel Flex Front Brake Lines
- 1" Front Sway Bar Kit
- Spindles with Nut Kit
- Bearings and Seals
By adding this kit to your Mustang, you will gain more adjustability and better handling from your suspension. You will find an increase in your cornering ability and a much better overall ride quality. This kit also completes 2 huge jobs; upgrades your steering and upgrades your front brakes. By using one of these kits you will gain an extra 7" of engine clearance on each side!
- Year of Mustang
- Engine Size
*Available for V8 engines ONLY, Rod & Custom Motorsports does not have motor mounts for the inline 6-cylinder engines.
*This Tubular A-Arm System is designed to use regular style springs and shocks.
*Does NOT include power steering hoses, pump or pump brackets.
*A rear sump oil pan is required with this kit.
*This Rod and Custom Front Suspension kit will not work with 14" or 15" 1965-1967 Styled Steel Wheels. The hub portion of the rotor will not fit within the wheel.
Wheel and Tire Fitment Notes:
- For optimum tire clearance CJ Pony Parts strongly recommends no wider than a 7” wheel
- A 7” wide wheel will need to have 4” to 4-1/2” of backspacing
- An 8” wide wheel is possible, but must have custom backspacing
- All 15”, 16” and 17” wheels are acceptable and recommended
- Some 14” wheels will fit with this kit, however most will not
Please Note: All components come with a black powder coated or bare-steel finish. The picture shows red components for display purposes only.
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts uses Fox Body Long Tube Headers when installing this kit on 1965-1973 Mustangs with a 289, 302 or 351W engine.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Rod & Custom Rack and Pinion/Disc Brake Conversion Kit With Tubular A-Arm System Power Steering V8 1965-1973From:CJ's Low Price:$2,949.99
Rod & Custom Rack and Pinion/Disc Brake Conversion Kit With Tubular A-Arm System Manual Steering V8 1965-1973From:CJ's Low Price:$2,849.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,600.00