Rough Country Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit for 2014, 2015 and 2016 F-150s.
Raise the front end of your 2014-2016 F-150 with this Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit from Rough Country! This is a great, simple bolt-on kit to lift the front end of your F-150 to make the truck more level with the rear end.
Rough Country Billet Leveling Strut Extension Kit 569 Features and Benefits:
- Maintain ride quality from factory
- Bolt-on installation with no additional modifications
- Includes 2 strut extensions and necessary hardware
- Kit does front driver side and passenger side
- T6061 billet aluminum construction
- Levels front to match height of the rear of the truck
- Heightened ground clearance
- No need to disassemble struts
- Allows clearance for up to 35" tires
With two strut extensions and all necessary hardware for the driver side and passenger side struts, this leveling kit is a simple bolt-on modification that is easy to install and requires no additional modifications to your 2014-2016 F-150 in order to function properly. These spacers are designed to allow clearance between the upper control arms and the struts for the driver, and passenger sides. They are constructed from T6061 billet aluminum for durability and to protect against corrosion from the elements. The 2" lift gives your F-150 more ground clearance for the front, and gives the truck a more overall aggressive style.
*This leveling strut kit does not fit Raptor models.
Order this Rough Country 569 Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit for your 2014-2016 F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar F-150 PartsMore Suspension
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$219.90
CJ's Low Price:$239.95
CJ's Low Price:$229.95