Roush 525 HP Phase 1 Supercharger Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F-150 Raptors with a 6.2L Engine.This supercharger kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 525 HP and 535 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 Raptor 6.2L 2V V8 powertrain, an increase of 114 HP and 101 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2013 6.2L F-150 Raptor calibrated supercharger kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband!
Supercharger Kit Includes:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- Bolt on 80mm pulley (produces approx. 7PSI of boost)
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
The Roush Phase 1 kit is available for sale and installation on titled vehicles in the state of California and states that follow California's emission standards. This supercharger kit fits under the California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order number D-418-23.
*Professional tuning and installation recommended.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
is there a supercharger for a 2001 ford f-150 4x4 5.4 motor if so why am I seeing from 1,500.00 to 7,000.00 price range? is it safe to put on my old motor ?
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$537.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$7,695.99
American Racing Headers Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" With Off-Road Y-Pipe 3" Stainless Steel 6.2L F-150 Raptor 2011-2014/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,706.25