Roush Phase 2 625HP R2300 Calibrated Supercharger Kit for all 2011-2014 Mustang GTs.The Ford Mustang Phase 2 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 625 HP and 525 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4V V8 powertrain, an increase of 205-213HP and 135 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with newly redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band!
ROUSH Phase 2 R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit Includes:
- ROUSH Black R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm Supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
*Works on Automatic or Manual Transmissions.
*Will NOT fit 2012-2014 Boss 302.
*Professional tuning and installation recommended.
*NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do I need to buy phase one turbo charger before I buy phase two?
No, the phase two can be installed without phase one.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Will go A 2012 Boss 302
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,049.99
CJ's Low Price:$6,999.99
CJ's Low Price:$469.99
CJ's Low Price:$538.99