Scott Drake Concours Rocker Stripe Kit for all 1966, 1967 and 1968 Shelby GT350 Mustangs.
If you’re looking to replace the original, factory rocker-stripes that came with your 1968 Shelby GT350, or if you want to install a custom-colored stripe onto your 1966-1968 Shelby GT350 Mustang, CJ Pony Parts has the kit for you. Order a Scott Drake Concours Rocker Stripe Kit for all 1966-1968 Shelby GT350 Mustangs from us today and pay homage to a classic racing ‘Stang in a stylish way.
- (2) Front fender “G.T. 350” rocker-decals
- (2) Door rocker-decals
- (2) Rear wheel-opening rocker-decals
- (1) Set of installation instructions
- (1) Application squeegee
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake reproduction
- Concours-correct style and color for 1968 Shelby Cobra GT350s
- Install above the rocker-panels from the front to the rear wheel-opening on both sides
- “G.T. 350” decals install onto the front fenders
- Complete set of 6 pieces
- Stripes for both the driver and passenger side
- Fits all 1966-1968 Shelby GT350 Mustangs
- Direct-fit replacements, easy installation
This 6-piece kit of high-quality Scott Drake reproduction rocker-stripes includes pieces for the driver and passenger side. This black stripe kit contains (2) front fender rocker-decals reading “G.T. 350,” (2) door rocker-decals and (2) rear wheel-opening rocker-decals. The kit also comes with a squeegee for a smooth-on application and comprehensive installation instructions.
These direct-fit replacement pieces easily install onto any 1966-1968 Shelby GT350 Mustangs. They install above the rocker panels from the front to the rear wheel-opening on both sides. The “G.T. 350” decals install onto the front fenders on both sides.
Order a Scott Drake Concours Rocker-Stripe Kit for your 1966, 1967 or 1968 Shelby GT350 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
ARE THE BLACK STRIPES GLOSS OR SATIN FINISH?
How far up should the Rocker stripes start from the bottom of the door?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$95.99