Scott Drake Sequential Tail Light Kit for all 1970 Mustangs.
Looking for the ultimate, customizable mod for your tail light assembly to add to your 1970 Mustang? Want to take a replica of a part from a different, classic, Ford pony car and add it to your own 1970 ‘Stang? How about a reproduction that mimics the sequential turn signals like the ones found on 1960s T-Birds and Shelbys? CJ Pony Parts caries a Scott Drake D0ZZ-STL Sequential Tail Light Kit to install on your own 1970 Mustang. This modification is a great way to customize your ‘Stang to your own liking—order your own kit today!
Tail Light Kit Includes:
- Control modules
- (1) Electronic variable flasher
- (2) 3-Bulb inserts
- All required electrical connectors
- Detailed instructions
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake reproduction
- Replica of the 1960s T-Bird and Shelby sequential light systems
- Increases the brightness of your tail lamps by 200%
- Useable with original taillight lenses
- Sold as a kit including electrical connectors
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Adapted to fit all 1970 Mustangs, installs directly into existing tail light housings
- Assembly required, moderate installation
- Includes detailed installation instructions
This high-quality, Scott Drake reproduction is of the 1960 T-Bird and Shelby sequential light systems, adapted to work with all 1970 Mustangs. The kit includes control modules, (1) electronic variable flasher, (2) 3-bulb inserts, all required electrical connectors and detailed installation instructions. The kit makes a pair of sequential tail lights for the driver and passenger side. The 3-bulb inserts increase the brightness of your tail lights by 200% compared to standard, stock bulbs, which come with 1970 Mustangs. These tail lights install directly into your 1970 Mustang’s existing tail light housings, but the installation’s difficulty is moderate and there is some assembly required.
*This is NOT a replacement for Shelby sequential tail lights.
Order a Scott Drake D0ZZ-STL Sequential Tail Light Kit for your 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Lighting
This product will fit the following Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
When applying brake we consistently blow a fuse. How should ground wire be hooked up?
You Might Also Like