Set of Scott Drake 14" Plastic Styled Steel Wheel Hub Caps with Center Caps for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you're restoring a vintage 1965-1973 Mustang and want to get the look of real styled steel wheels without the hassle of getting new ones, you should definitely check out this Set of Scott Drake Plastic Styled Steel Wheel Hub Caps that also includes the Center Caps. It's a quick and easy way to give your 6 cylinder the look of an 8 cylinder!
Features & Benefits:
- Hub Caps Look Just Like Real Styled Steel Wheels and Are Made from ABS Plastic
- Hub Caps Have Correct Charcoal-Painted Recessed Areas and Chrome-Simulated Lug Nuts
- Styled Steel Red Center Caps are Die-Cast for a Precise Fit and Show-Quality Finish
- Center Caps and Hub Caps Will Fit Any 14" Standard Steel Wheels with 4 or 5 Lugs
- Simple Way to Give a 6 Cylinder the Look of an 8 Cylinder
- Comes with Everything You Need for Easy Installation
- Four (4) 14" Styled Steel Wheel Hub Caps
- Four (4) Styled Steel Wheel Red Center Caps
This Set of Scott Drake 14" Plastic Styled Steel Wheel Hub Caps with Center Caps includes four (4) hub caps and four (4) red center caps, making it a complete kit and giving you everything you need for a quick and easy installation. The hub caps are made from strong ABS plastic, and the red styled steel center caps are die-cast for a precise fit and show-quality finish. Both the hub caps and the center caps will fit any 14" standard steel wheels with 4 or 5 lugs. Even better: the hub caps look just like real styled steel wheels! They feature correct charcoal-painted recessed areas and chrome-simulated lug nuts. Your 6 cylinder will look just like an 8 cylinder after you install these new hub caps and center caps.
Order a Set of Scott Drake 14" Plastic Styled Steel Wheel Hub Caps with Center Caps for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$108.99