Pair of Seat Track Extenders for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
Are you looking for a little more leg room in your 1979-2004 Mustang? Tired of your knees hitting the dash? CJ Pony Parts has fix with this all-new Pair of Seat Track Extenders. Easily bolted into your Fox Body or SN95, these extenders can provide as much as 4-1/2 inches of leg room so you can further enjoy cruising in your Pony comfortably.
Features & Benefits:
- Mig Welded Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Extends Leg Room by as Much as 4-1/2 Inches
- Raises Seat Position by 1/2 Inch over Stock
- Works with Manual and Power Seats
- Fits on Either Driver or Passenger Side
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Hardware Included
This pair of seat track extenders feature a mig welded steel construction as well as a black powder coated finish for long lasting strength & durability. Sold as a pair to complete one seat, these extenders will help relocate your front seats to provide more leg room. For Convertibles, you'll be able to adjust your seats further back by an additional 3 inches, while all others you can extend your leg room by around 4-1/2 inches. These extenders will also raise your overall seat position by around 1/2 inch over the factory position. This pair of extenders will easily bolt into place and come with the necessary hardware to allow you to mount them properly.
1) Unbolt your factory seat from the floor. Leave the factory seat track bolted to the seat.
2) Bolt the seat track extenders to the factory mounting location using the original hardware.
3) Reinstall your seat by mounting your factory seat track to the seat track extender with the included hardware.
*One pair of extenders does ONE seat.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this Pair of Seat Track Extenders for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
How many inches does this move seat back on 2002 mustang gt power seat
Does this also make the seat higher or will it remain the same height?
I have a 2005 Focus but I'm hoping I can use these. What is the distance between the mounting holes?
The old question about will these extenders raise the seat height was never answered. Do they raise the seat height? I'm short on head room as it is.
are the seat extenders good for the passenger as well as drivers side.
You Might Also Like