Skyjacker 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Make your 1966-1977 Bronco bold and add some aggression to its stance with this 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks from Skyjacker (174EBKS-H). This kit will allow you to fit larger tires onto your SUV and increase its off-road performance.
- Two Front Softride Coil Springs
- Two Rear Replacement Leaf Springs
- Four New Longer U-Bolts
- Pair of Front Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
- Pair of Rear Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
The pair of front coil springs included in this lift kit are made out of 5160H chromium alloy with a powder coated black finish which resists corrosion. They also boast a high tensile strength which will help improve your Bronco's handling.
Features and Benefits of the Softride Coil Springs:
- Made from 5160H Chromium Alloy
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Tensile Strength
- Provide 5" Lift
- Improved Ride Quality
- Great for On-Road or Off-Road Driving
Also included in this lift kit from Skyjacker are two Softride Leaf Springs which are made from durable American steel. The individual leafs of the springs are shot-peened with hard steel pellets at very high velocities, which compresses the surface of the steel and increases the tensile strength of the spring. The bolt style clips used on these springs will eliminate friction.
Features and Benefits of the Leaf Springs:
- Made from American steel
- Shot-peened with hard steel pellets at high velocities
- High tensile strength
- Use bolt style spring clips to eliminate friction
No matter how fast or how slow you are driving or what kind of terrain you are exploring, Skyjacker's shocks will respond accordingly. The Hydro H7000 Series Shocks will provide you with enhanced stability and handling in order to give you not only a comfortable ride experience, but also a safe one.
Features and Benefits of the Hydro Front and Rear Shocks:
- Hydraulic Action
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- Chromed Piston Rod with Micro Pores
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot
- D.O.M. Tubing Reduces Internal Wear for Longer Product Life
- Bonded Iron Piston For Durability and Longer Shock Life
- Chromed Piston Rod Features Micro Polished Shaft for Improved Product Life and Performance
- Orifice Disk For Axle Control in any Condition
- Leak Proof Seal Prevents Hydraulic Fluid From Passing Around Piston Head for a Consistent and Reliable Ride
The U-Bolts included in this kit are e-coated to make them corrosion resistant. Skyjacker designed this suspension lift kit specifically for 1966-1977 Broncos. Give your SUV the lift you've been dreaming of with this awesome kit!
*Since this kit will lift your Bronco above 3" you will need caster correction and a drop pitman arm to restore proper steering and handling characteristics.
Here at CJ Pony Parts, we take pride in our Ford Bronco suspension parts. We not only offer top-of-the-line product brands, but we also offer a complete line of early Bronco suspension parts, making sure that we tailor to your Bronco’s specific needs.
Buy Skyjacker's 174EBKS-H 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Bronco PartsMore Bronco Parts
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$661.50
CJ's Low Price:$55.47
CJ's Low Price:$55.47
CJ's Low Price:$52.99