Skyjacker 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Rear Blocks, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Add some superior styling to your classic 1966-1977 Bronco with this 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Rear Blocks, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks (174EBK-H) from Skyjacker. The parts in this kit will not only make your SUV sit higher, giving it an ultra-aggressive stance, you'll be able to take your Bronco off the road as well.
- Two Front Softride Coil Springs
- Two Rear Blocks
- Four New Longer U-Bolts
- Pair of Front Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
- Pair of Rear Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
The pair of coil springs included in this kit are made from premium 5160H chromium alloy with a beautiful powder coated black finish. They are resistant to corrosion and have a high tensile strength which will give you optimal ride quality and handling.
Features and Benefits of the Softride Coil Springs:
- Constructed out of 5160H Chromium Alloy
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Tensile Strength
- 5" Lift Height
- Improved Ride Quality
This kit also includes rear blocks and u-bolts. These components are manufactured from ductile iron with fixed center pins. They are tapered to the correct pinion angle and specifically designed to prevent driveline vibrations. Skyjacker electrocoats these parts so they become corrosion resistant.
Features and Benefits of the Rear Blocks and U-Bolts:
- Provide 5" of Rear Lift
- Ductile Iron with Fixed Center Pins
- Tapered to Correct Pinion Angle
- Prevent Driveline Vibrations
- E-coated for Corrosion Resistance
Whether you're driving fast or slow, or on rough or smooth terrain, Skyjacker's shocks are designed to respond properly. The Hydro H7000 Series Shocks included in this kit will give you a safe and comfortable ride along with improved handling and stability.
Features and Benefits of the Hydro Front and Rear Shocks:
- Hydraulic Action
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- Chromed Piston Rod with Micro Pores
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot
- D.O.M. Tubing Reduces Internal Wear for Longer Product Life
- Bonded Iron Piston For Durability and Longer Shock Life
- Chromed Piston Rod Features Micro Polished Shaft for Improved Product Life and Performance
- Orifice Disk For Axle Control in any Condition
- Leak Proof Seal Prevents Hydraulic Fluid From Passing Around Piston Head for a Consistent and Reliable Ride
Skyjacker designed this lift kit specifically for 1966-1977 Broncos. Make your Bronco look mean and handle on-road and off-road driving like a boss with this awesome kit from Skyjacker!
*Lifts above 3" require caster correction and drop pitman arm to restore proper steering and handling characteristics.
Here at CJ Pony Parts, we take pride in our Ford Bronco suspension parts. We not only offer top-of-the-line product brands, but we also offer a complete line of early Bronco suspension parts, making sure that we tailor to your Bronco’s specific needs.
Buy Skyjacker's 174EBK-H 5" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Rear Blocks, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Bronco PartsMore Struts & Shocks
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$291.19
CJ's Low Price:$55.47
CJ's Low Price:$52.99