SSBC All-in-One Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you're re-doing the brakes on your vintage 1965-1973 Mustang, you should definitely take a closer look at this SSBC All-in-One Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block from CJ Pony Parts! It'll help maintain the correct brake bias between your Mustang's front and rear brakes, and you can order it in your choice of black, platinum or polished aluminum.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Maintain Correct Brake Bias Between Front and Rear Brakes
- Designed for Dual Bowl Master Cylinders
- Easy-to-Turn Handle with Directional Arrow to Increase or Decrease Rear Brake Pressure
- Regulates Rear Brake Pressure
- Connects to the Master Cylinder and Distributes Brake Fluid to All Four Wheels
- Includes Two (2) Inlets from Master Cylinder, Two (2) Outlets to Front Brakes and One (1) Outlet to Rear Brakes
- Includes Five (5) Stainless Steel 3/16" Fittings
- Includes Wiring Pigtail for Rear Brake Light Switch
- Mounts to Any Convenient Location
- Can Be Ordered in Black, Platinum or Polished Aluminum
This SSBC All-in-One Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block is specifically designed for dual bowl master cylinders. It will regulate your rear brake pressure by connecting to the master cylinder and distributing brake fluid to all four of your Mustang's wheels. It comes with two inlets from the master cylinder, two outlets to the front brakes and one outlet to the rear brakes. Plus, it also comes with five stainless steel 3/16" fittings and a wiring pigtail for your rear brake light switch! You can easily mount this SSBC All-in-One Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block to just about any convenient location in your Mustang, which makes installing it that much easier. And if you want to increase or decrease the rear brake pressure, that will be simple as well thanks to the easy-to-turn handle that features a directional arrow.
Please Note: This is not a direct factory replacement for original blocks, and some line modifications may be necessary.
Keeping your Mustang’s brakes in excellent condition is one of the best decisions you can make for your car’s safety and for your own, and if you’re willing to put in just a little extra work, the reward is a much improved driving experience. At CJ Pony Parts, we’ve got a huge selection of Mustang brake parts and brake hydraulics.
Order an SSBC All-in-One Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Distribution Block for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Brakes
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $62.99
Special Price: $50.39
Regular Price: $157.99
Special Price: $150.09
CJ's Low Price:$62.99