Starkey GT Style Fog Light Kit for 2013-2014 V6 Mustangs and 2013-2014 California Special Mustangs.This kit includes EVERYTHING you need to equip your V6 with factory fog lights or California Special Mustang with a GT style grille fog light kit. Give your Mustang an upgrade with the grille mounted LED fog lights found on the GTs.
- No cutting or splicing required.
- Fog lights won't shut off when the high beams are activated.
- A detailed step-by-step instruction manual with pictures is included. If you have problems, Technical Support is available.
- It is NOT necessary to replace your bumper. The factory upper/lower grilles as well as the grille surround are a direct drop in replacement for your 2013-2014.
- OEM take-off fog lights and LED bulbs
- OEM take-off upper grille with pony emblem
- OEM take-off lower grille (matches upper grille pattern for true GT look)
- High quality wiring harness with relay and fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed installation manual
For the first time in years, the GT, California Special, Boss 302 and V6 Mustangs all use the same front bumper. This makes changing grille and fog light styles quite easy as you no longer need to replace the whole bumper. Starkey's kit is a complete drop-in conversion kit utilizing OEM parts for a clean, factory GT look.
*This kit is specifically designed to fit any 2013-2014 California Special Mustang or 2013-2014 V6 that came equipped from the factory with lower valance fog lights.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Fog Lights
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $29.74
CJ's Low Price:$594.99
Starkey specializes in fog light conversion kits. This kit is going to convert your non-2013 GT to the GT style LED lights. Starkey provides their own plug and play wiring harness as well as detailed instructions. The grilles, lights, and switch are all new Ford parts. By using the Ford headlight switch, you also gain the automatic headlamp feature as well. This kit is for the 2010 through 2012 V6 Mustang. Again, it includes all Ford OEM parts with a Starkey designed wiring harness, making it a plug and play installation. This is our trunk release button kit for the 2005 through 2009 Mustang. In 2005, Ford stopped putting a trunk release inside the car. This allows you to simply add it, no cutting and no modifications required.
Ford has always proudly displayed the 5.0 badges on their cars. Starkey felt the V6 guys shouldn't be left behind either, and produced these 3.7 Liter badges, either in chrome or black for the 2011 and newer V6's. By using Ford OEM parts whenever possible, combined with their high quality wiring harnesses, Starkey is proud to include a five-year warranty on all of their products. If you're looking for a fog light conversion kit or some other cool products for your 2005 or newer Mustang, check out Starkey Products.