TCI

TCI

TCI

If you are a Mustang owner who is looking to improve the performance of your automatic, or seeking a way to overhaul your transmission, then you are going to want to take a look through CJ Pony Parts' online selection of TCI transmission equipment. TCI automotive is one of the leading manufacturers of high performance drivetrain equipment for automatic Mustangs. They specialize is creating superior performance torque converters, transmissions, bell housings, overhaul kits and other drivetrain accessories for your Mustang. Take a moment and search CJ's inventory today and find the perfect piece of equipment for your Mustang.

Refine Your Search
BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site - CJ Pony Parts Reviews at Bizrate
Norton Secured
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Mustang Club of America Proud Sponsor
Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies
CJ Automotive Group
Sort by
10 Results
Results per page
Sort by
10 Results
Results per page

Ford Mustang TCI

TCI automotive got their start in 1968 in the city of Memphis, Tennessee, beginning as a modest operation that was dedicated to providing their customers with incredibly high performance transmission related products for a wide range of Mustang engines. Since their humble beginnings, TCI has grown into one of the largest a most technologically advanced manufacturers of high performance aftermarket drivetrain products for Mustangs in the world, and have dominated the industry since the early days of their operation. They have also continued to be on the leading edge of the popular trends that come and go in the Mustang performance world, constantly expanding their line of products to incorporate new styles and options for both street and racing Mustang owners.

Over the years, TCI's focus has shifted from their original client base, racing enthusiasts, to the street performance Mustang owners of the world. Thanks to this ever growing community of enthusiasts who are looking to improve the performance capabilities of their daily driver Mustangs, TCI now serves 80% percent of their vast client base with street performance equipment, with the other 20% of their business coming from racing equipment sales. With this shift in client base, and increase in overall sales, TCI was able to relocate their manufacturing facility to Ashland, Mississippi, establishing a larger complex of manufacturing buildings with ample room to grow in the future.

TCI Auto's philosophy is centered around the thought that performance is defined by the results that are seen from their products, both on the track and on the street. That is why every piece of TCI transmission and drivetrain equipment is painstakingly designed, built, and tested for racing enthusiasts by racing enthusiasts. In addition to their line of racing performance equipment, they also develop performance products for street enthusiasts as well, covering all realms of the Mustang performance marketplace. CJ Pony Parts provides our customers with a full line of options of TCI street performance and drag race automatic transmissions, transmission equipment and engine hardware, so everyone is sure to be able to find at least one piece that will be right for them. You can rely on TCI Auto products to provide you with the most horsepower to your Mustang's wheels without spending your entire car care budget.