Ignition Switch Cylinder Removal
Steps to remove the ignition switch cylinder from the ignition switch:
1. You must have the key.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and turn it counter-clockwise
to the "ACC" position.
3. Insert a paper clip into the hole on the ignition switch cylinder.
4. Turn the key counter-clockwise to the 9-o-clock position.
5. You can now pull the cylinder out of the ignition switch.
Back to the Tech Articles
* Please be advised that this information is for suggestion only and is based on prior experience. We at CJ Pony Parts can not be held responsible or liable for any mistakes or injuries connected with the topics covered.