Parts list: 1 oil separator filter assembly with 2 3/8 hose fittings, 3 feet 3/8th hose, 2 hose clamps, mounting bracket, instructions.
Reference pictures show installation on a 1996 Cobra. Other vehicles may look different, but general installation is identical.
1. Locate PCV valve on valve cover. It will have a 3/8th rubber hose going to it and will connect to the intake.
2. Carefully remove hose from PCV valve and intake inlet.
3. Find a suitable location to mount the separator, usually the firewall
or shock tower will be best.
6. Double check that all your connections are tight and start the car.
Tip: To drain oil you can simply unscrew the clear container from the bottom and drain it. For small amounts there is a pressure release valve on the bottom of the clear container.
* Please be advised that this information is for suggestion only and is based on prior experience. We at CJ Pony Parts can not be held responsible or liable for any mistakes or injuries connected with the topics covered.