Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 F-150s.
If one of the original tire pressure monitor sensors on your 2015-2017 F-150 is broken or missing, you can easily replace it with a new one! Check out this Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- OEM Direct Fit Replacement
- Allows for Real-Time Monitoring of Tire Pressure at Any Time
- Uses the Correct Frequency to Work with the 2015-2017 F-150 In-Dash Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Black Rubber Valve Stem Body with a Black Cap
- Blends in with Your Wheel for a Stock Look
- Requires Ford's Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) to Properly Install
- Sold Individually: F-150s Require Four Total
This Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor is an OEM direct fit replacement that will work hand-in-hand with your in-dash tire pressure monitoring system, allowing you to see real-time updates of your tire pressure at any time. Sold individually, this tire pressure monitor sensor will blend in nicely with your wheel for a stock look since it's made of sturdy black rubber with a black cap. Your F-150 will require four of these Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors: one for each wheel. Please keep in mind that you'll have to purchase a Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer in order to properly install this sensor (CJ Pony Parts # TBANDP).
Please Note: Valve stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
Order a Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$49.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$193.99
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $125.99
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$295.00
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $50.99