Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 F-150s.
Do you need a new set of tire pressure monitor sensors for your 2015-2017 F-150? Maybe your factory ones aren't working anymore, or maybe one or two are missing somehow? No matter what your reason is for needing new ones, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit!
Features & Benefits:
- OEM Direct Fit Replacements
- Allows for Real-Time Monitoring of Tire Pressure at Any Time
- Uses the Correct Frequency to Work with the 2015-2017 F-150 In-Dash Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Black Rubber Valve Stem Bodies with Black Caps
- Blends in with Your Wheel for a Stock Look
- Requires Ford's Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) for Installation
- Includes Four (4) Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Total
This Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit comes with 4 tire pressure monitor sensors that will use the correct frequency to work with your in-dash tire pressure monitoring system, just like your factory sensors used to! Each one is an OEM direct fit replacement with a black rubber body and black cap, which means they'll easily blend in with your wheels for a stock look. These tire pressure monitor sensors will let you keep an eye on the air pressure in your tires in real time, so you can spot an over- or under-inflated tire before it becomes an even bigger problem. You'll also need to order a Ford Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer for this Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit to work properly. Please see CJ Pony Parts # TBANDP.
Please Note: Valve stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
Order a Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
my 2015 ford tells the tire pressure in each tire on the dash. Does these sensors do that?
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $119.99
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $50.99