Trick Flow Twisted Wedge Track Heat Cylinder Head with 170cc Intake Runners, 2.02/1.60 Intake/Exhaust Valves, Dual Springs and 58cc Combustion Chambers for 289, 302 and 351W Engines.Twisted Wedge Track Heat Cylinder Heads are perfect for Ford loving bracket racers. Trick Flow's cylinder head features 170cc intake runners, 2.02 intake valves, 1.60 exhaust valves, dual springs and 58cc combustion chambers. This head is the perfect addition to your 289, 302 or 351W engine.
Twisted Wedge Track Heat cylinder heads have a few key differences from the Twisted Wedge cylinder heads. Trick Flow designed the Track Heat heads for track use only as they are not emissions legal. This head is capable of producing 600+ hp on naturally aspirated engines making them the most winning heads in NMRA racing. They dominate the field so much that the NMRA added a weight penalty for using the heads. You get all the great performance of Twisted Wedge heads plus higher rated valve springs, 10 degree machined steel super locks, and manganese bronze guides to support camshafts with up to 0.600 in of lift.
Twisted Wedge series heads are known for their twisted wedge combustion chambers and valve layout, high flow/high velocity intake runners, top quality valvetrain components and CNC-profiled combustion chambers with bowl blending (Port-to-valve seat blending). Refined Fast As Cast runners deliver near-CNC-ported power and air flow at cast cylinder head prices. This cylinder head comes fully assembled.
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 170 series cylinder heads are made from A356-T61 aluminum castings which have been redesigned on the exhaust side to improve strength and water jacket integrity for increased durability.
Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- CNC-Machined Ports: No
- Port Finish Type: Fast As Cast
- Emissions Status: Not emissions legal
- Intake Port Volume: 170cc
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 58cc CNC-profiled
- Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.000 in
- Material: A356-T61 aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Shape: Twisted Wedge
- Intake Valve Angle: 15 degree
- Intake Port Location: Stock
- Intake Port Shape: Rectangular
- Intake Port Dimensions: 1.200 in x 2.000 in
- Intake Valve Diameter: 2.020 in
- Intake Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 17 degree
- Exhaust Port Volume: 66cc
- Exhaust Port Location: Stock
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.250 in x 1.500 in
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.600 in
- Exhaust Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Valve Guide Material: Bronze alloy
- Valve Seals: Viton® fluoroelastomer
- Valve Seat Angles: 45 degree x multi-angle
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.615 in
- Valve Spring Cups: 1.480 in
- Valve Spring Retainers: Chromoly steel
- Valve Stem Locks: 10 degree
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Valve Springs: 1.460 in outer diameter dual spring with damper
- Valve Spring Seat Load: 125 lbs @ 1.800 in installed height
- Valve Spring Open Load: 376 lbs @ 1.180 in open
- Valve Spring Rate: 420 lbs per inch rate
- Valve Spring Maximum Valve Lift: .600 in
- Guideplates: 5/16 in
- Rocker Arm Studs: 7/16 - 20
- Valve Cover Style: Perimeter bolt
- Spark Plug Style: Angle
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled/Tapped: Yes
- O-Ring Grooves: No
- Heat Crossovers: No
- Steam Holes: No
- Quantity: Sold individually
*The valve cover rail is raised .350 inches over the stock height.
*Requires Twisted Wedge specific pistons for proper piston-to-valve clearance.
*For off-road use only.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$334.99
CJ's Low Price:$299.99