Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .499/.510 Valve Lift for all 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
This Trick Flow is specifically designed to match the power characteristics of Trick Flow cylinder heads, this Track Max cam is for 5.0L Ford engines offer state-of-the-art power at an affordable price. Starting as premium blank cores, the cams are checked for the proper hardness and then precision-ground to exacting tolerances. Instead of creating a steep, narrow power band that falls off very quickly, the cams' power band achieves maximum area under the curves of the Twisted Wedge heads.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1 Bolt
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,000-5,500
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 225
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221 intake/225 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 283
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 291
- Advertised Duration: 283 intake/291 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.510 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 intake/0.510 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: Yes
- Grind Number: HR-224/339-2S-12
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 9:1 minimum
- Street Use; Good idle, strong mid-range power
- Quantity: Sold individually
This camshaft from Trick Flow includes both long and short cam gear dowels. When you install this performance camshaft the proper calibration is required for the mass airflow meter. When you install this camshaft it is highly recommended to install an aftermarket intake, aluminum heads and headers for the best result with this cam.
Upgrading your Mustang's engine for better performance and reliability is a serious challenge. Not every manufacturer can create parts that not only perform better, but will also keep your engine running smoothly and reliably for years to come. Trick Flow Specialties is one manufacturer that can offer both.
Purchase a new Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .499/.510 Valve Lift for your 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 or 1995 Mustang with a 5.0L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$334.99
CJ's Low Price:$154.99
CJ's Low Price:$46.99
CJ's Low Price:$17.99
CJ's Low Price:$17.99