Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .499/.510 Valve Lift for all 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs.Specifically designed to match the power characteristics of Trick Flow cylinder heads, these Track Max cams for 5.0L Ford engines offer state-of-the-art power at an affordable price. Starting as premium blank cores, the cams are checked for the proper hardness and then precision-ground to exacting tolerances. Instead of creating a steep, narrow powerband that falls off very quickly, the cams' powerband achieves maximum area under the curves of the Twisted Wedge heads.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,000-5,500
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 225
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221 intake/225 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 283
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 291
- Advertised Duration: 283 intake/291 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.510 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 intake/0.510 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: Yes
- Grind Number: HR-224/339-2S-12
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 9:1 minimum
- Street Use; Good idle, strong mid-range power
- Quantity: Sold individually
*Includes long and short cam gear dowels.
*Calibrated mass airflow meter required.
*Aftermarket intake, heads and headers highly recommended.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$132.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$299.99
CJ's Low Price:$624.99