Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .574/.595 Valve Lift for all 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs.Specifically designed to match the power characteristics of Trick Flow cylinder heads, these Track Max cams for 5.0L Ford engines offer state-of-the-art power at an affordable price. Starting as premium blank cores, the cams are checked for the proper hardness and then precision-ground to exacting tolerances. Instead of creating a steep, narrow powerband that falls off very quickly, the cams' powerband achieves maximum area under the curves of the Twisted Wedge heads.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 3,200-6,800
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 236
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 248
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 236 intake/248 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 298
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 325
- Advertised Duration: 298 intake/325 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.574 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.595 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.574 intake/0.595 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 110
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: No
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 10:1 minimum
- Race Use: Rough idle, strong top-end power
- Quantity: Sold individually
*Calibrated mass airflow meter required.
*3,000-3,500 RPM stall converter or 3.90-4.11 gears recommended.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$132.99
Regular Price: $258.99
Special Price $233.09
CJ's Low Price:$669.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$305.99