Trick Flow 350 Horsepower Street Heat Twisted Wedge Top-End Engine Kit for 1986-1995 Mustangs with Fuel Injected 5.0L Engines.Trick Flow's 350 horsepower Twisted Wedge Top-End Engine Kits for the fuel injected 5.0L provide dyno-proven power without the guesswork. Built around Trick Flow's Twisted Wedge Street cylinder heads, these kits include a specially matched hydraulic roller cam, StreetBurner EFI intake manifold, roller rockers, gasket kit, billet timing chain, pushrods, short valve covers, and our billet oil fill kit.
Available with black powder-coated valve covers and intake manifold or silver powder-coated valve covers and intake manifold.
*An SN95 adapter and 3/8" intake manifold spacer are required to install this kit on 1994-95 Mustangs. Aftermarket tuning is required after installation of this kit.
Kit Contents and Specifications:
- Camshaft Included: Yes
- Intake Manifold Included: Yes
- Intake Manifold Model (descriptive): Trick Flow StreetBurner
- Timing Chain and Gears Included: Yes
- Lifters Included: No
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 61
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: No
- Combustion Chamber Style: Heart
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 170cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 66cc
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Intake Valves Included: Yes
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valves Included: Yes
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Intake Valve Angle: 15
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 17
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.460 in.
- Damper Spring Included: Yes
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Retainers Included: Yes
- Retainer Material: Chromoly steel
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Stem Seals Included: Yes
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Positive stop
- Rocker Arms Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Style: Full roller
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8-24 in.
- Guide Plates Included: Yes
- Guide Plate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Pushrods Included: Yes
- Valve Covers Included: Yes
- Valve Cover Material: Cast aluminum
- Valve Guides Included: Yes
- Valve Guide Material: Manganese bronze
- Valve Seats Machined: Yes
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Valve Seat Material: Tungsten
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
- Cylinder Head Bolts Included: Yes
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Can I use this kit on a 351w that's EFI
Will any of these fix a 2000 ford explorer 5.0L and/or if not better than what's in them stock..
What is the difference between the 350 and the 360 horsepower kits?
Is this kit carb legal if not what part isn't ? Other sites says it is and I live in California ? Really appreciate a reply
Do you have this kit for 5.8?
Can this set up be upgraded with a turbo?
Is this kit c.a.r.b. compliant?
Do have anything for a 2005 ford f150 4.6l 2v
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$3,099.99
CJ's Low Price:$3,199.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$307.99