Vent Window Glass Frame Driver Side 1964-1966

CJ's Part Number: VWGF1L

Regular Price: $58.99

Special Price: $47.19

1438387200 37813
Earn 58 RPM Points What's this?
1438128000 1438560000
On Sale: Up to 20% Off Sale!
Vent Window Glass Frame Driver Side 1964-1966

Product Description

Driver Side Vent Window Glass Frame for 1964-1966 Mustangs.

This is the chrome frame that fits around the vent window glass. The frame then fits into the larger vent window frame. Also known as a vent window door.

Glass sold separately. Also available as a complete assembly.

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Vent Window Glass  

Installation Instructions


Difficulty: Moderate

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review

Product Questions


This many seem like a silly question. How is the vent window glass held into the vent window frame???

Asked by: Mr Dave
  • 2015-07-31T11:35CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_VWGF1L, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_cjponyparts

You Might Also Like