Vortech Satin 8Lb V-2 SQ Si-Trim Supercharger Kit for all 1994-1995 5.0L Mustangs.Vortech's V-2 SQ Si-Trim model supercharger kit is perfect for the 1994-1995 5.0L GT Mustang or Cobra owner looking for serious performance. This kit will increase the factory 1994-1995 5.0L engines horsepower from 215 to 319 and the torque from 285 to 370 ft/lb. at the flywheel with 6-8 lbs. of boost.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Complete systems include MSD ignition system
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
|Supercharger Technical Info|
|Head Unit Model||Oil Lines Required?||Noise Level||Max CFM||Peak Efficiency|
|V-1 T-Trim||Yes||Loud||1200||73 %|
|V-2 SQ Si-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-3 SL Si-Trim||No||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-2 SQ SCi-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1050||75 %|
|V-3 SL SCi-Trim||No||Quiet||1050||75 %|
Product ReviewsWrite a review
will the vortech V2 SI trim need any other parts for the 5.o engine that has hi performance intake and heads?
The kit includes everything needed to install on a stock engine. When installing this on an engine with modifications there may be a need for original parts or modification to existing parts.
Date published: 2016-10-28
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$4,032.99
CJ's Low Price:$299.99
CJ's Low Price:$60.99