Product DescriptionVortech Satin Finish 8Lb V-2 SQ Si-Trim Supercharger Kit for all 1999 4.6L 2V GT Mustangs.
This V-2 SQ Si-Trim kit with an average of 8 Lbs. of boost will increase the factory engine's horsepower from 260 to 364 and the torque from 302 ft/lbs. to 371 ft/lbs. With this kind of reliable power on tap, it will be difficult to keep your car in the garage.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
-Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and an EDM chip or module to tune the factory processor
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
|Supercharger Technical Info|
|Head Unit Model||Oil Lines Required?||Noise Level||Max CFM||Peak Efficiency|
|V-1 T-Trim||Yes||Loud||1200||73 %|
|V-2 SQ Si-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-3 SL Si-Trim||No||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-2 SQ SCi-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1050||75 %|
|V-3 SL SCi-Trim||No||Quiet||1050||75 %|
We Install Superchargers! to find out more.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Superchargers & Nitrous Oxide Kits
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $4257.95
CJ's Low Price: $3888.95
CJ's Low Price: $259.55
CJ's Low Price: $1294.18
Starting at: $269.99