Vortech Satin Finish 9Lb V-2 SQ Si-Trim Supercharger Kit with Aftercooler for 2001 Bullitt Mustangs.This High-Output V-2 SQ Si-Trim Kit with an average of 9.5 lbs. of boost will safely increase the Bullitt's factory engine horsepower from 265 to 415 and the torque from 305 ft/lbs. to 402 ft/lbs. With this kind of reliable power on tap, it will be difficult to keep your car in the garage.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Integrated air to water, dual-pass charge aftercooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features a maintenance-free design
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, a Fuel Management Unit and an ECM chip or module
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
|Supercharger Technical Info|
|Head Unit Model||Oil Lines Required?||Noise Level||Max CFM||Peak Efficiency|
|V-1 T-Trim||Yes||Loud||1200||73 %|
|V-2 SQ Si-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-3 SL Si-Trim||No||Quiet||1150||78 %|
|V-2 SQ SCi-Trim||Yes||Quiet||1050||75 %|
|V-3 SL SCi-Trim||No||Quiet||1050||75 %|
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this kit work for my 2001 Mustang GT, I have a TrickFlow intake with single inlet 75mm throttlebody?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$5,843.99
CJ's Low Price:$299.99
CJ's Low Price:$566.97