Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Plain Rotors for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 and 1975 Broncos with a Big Bearing Rear End.
An overlooked area in classic Bronco restoration and customization is braking. Often times Bronco owners will lift their vehicle and add an aftermarket wheel and tire setup, yet they leave the brakes stock. To get the most out of your Bronco you need to upgrade the brakes as well. This is of course a safety improvement, but it will also make your off roading experience better. When navigating hills and slippery terrain you are going to want good brakes to stop your rig.
- 1966-1975 Bronco 3300 Lbs Axle, 11" inch Drum Brakes
- 1976-1977 Bronco All
- Rear End Axle: Big Bearing Ford 9" Bronco
- Axle Offset: 2.36
- Mount Type: Lug
- Caliper Type: 4 Piston - Black Powder Coat
- Rotor Diameter: 12.19
- Wheel Diameter: 15
- Four piston forged DynaPro calipers
- 12.19" diameter High Performance plain face rotors
- No modifications are necessary for installation
- Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- This kit features a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets, premium quality hardware and a jacketed stainless steel braided, DOT approved flexline
Please Note: Clevis and cable kits, which attach to the parking brake assembly, are not included in the Wilwood parking brake kits.
*Check www.wilwood.com for specific wheel clearance requirements.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
If you are lucky enough to own a 1966-1975 Ford Bronco with a big Ford flange and bearing rear axle and are interested in upgrading your rear brake setup, then you need to checkout this kit! Some of the features from this kit include: Forged billet Dynapro lug mount four piston calipers, 12.19" one-piece drums and rotors and high friction brake pads. This kit also features a hidden internal shoe system for optimum static holding power for parking. The drum style internal parking brake offers premium holding power without the typical cluttered appearance.
Order a Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Plain Rotors for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 or 1975 Bronco with a Big Bearing Rear End from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Bronco PartsMore Disc Brakes
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$999.99
CJ's Low Price:$999.99