Product DescriptionSet of Pin Type Window Molding Clips for 1966-1973 Mustangs.
Time to bring your Mustang back to life with some new window molding trim. Make sure you have the correct number of molding clips to mount them correctly. The pin type style works with the body studs around the window for a clip on install.
This pin type molding clip will fit the following various applications with the correct number of clips needed for installation, including:
- 1966 Coupe front window(22)/rear window(19)
- 1966 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(24)
- 1967-1968 Coupe front window(22)/rear window(7)
- 1967 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(25)
- 1968 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(27)
- 1969 Coupe front window(13)
- 1969 Fastback front window(13)/rear window(24)
- 1970 Coupe front window(13)
- 1970 Fastback front window(13)/rear window(24)
- 1971-1973 Coupe front window(16)/rear window(18)
- 1971-1973 Fastback front window(16)/rear window(14)
This set of clips contains 12 total pieces. You will need multiple sets depending on your correct application.
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- 2 Reviews
Scott from CO is correct. You'll need 2 sets of these clips for any install. My 68 required 15 so I was lucky to be able to reuse 3 of my originals to finish the job. Otherwise the clips worked great.
you need 2 of these to install the windshield moulding but the description does not state that fact. if you order one set you will get 12 which is not enough for the windshield moulding,about 20 maybe 21 clips are needed.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $11.99