Set of Pin Type Window Molding Clips for 1966-1973 Mustangs.Time to bring your Mustang back to life with some new window molding trim. Make sure you have the correct number of molding clips to mount them correctly. The pin type style works with the body studs around the window for a clip on install.
This pin type molding clip will fit the following various applications with the correct number of clips needed for installation, including:
- 1966 Coupe front window(22)/rear window(19)
- 1966 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(24)
- 1967-1968 Coupe front window(22)/rear window(7)
- 1967 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(25)
- 1968 Fastback front window(22)/rear window(27)
- 1969 Coupe front window(13)
- 1969 Fastback front window(13)/rear window(24)
- 1970 Coupe front window(13)
- 1970 Fastback front window(13)/rear window(24)
- 1971-1973 Coupe front window(16)/rear window(18)
- 1971-1973 Fastback front window(16)/rear window(14)
This set of clips contains 12 total pieces. You will need multiple sets depending on your correct application.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
can you use clip type molding retainers on 1965 mustang in place of pin type retainers to install windshield molding.
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $9.79
Here in our project 50/30, you can see the two different styles. Our cowl is a reproduction and has the studs already mounted on it. Since our car is an earlier '65, the original clips would have been a screw type like that. To install the screw type, you simply line it up and screw the clip into place. Clip on style ones, same basic idea. Just put it over the clip. Just slide it on.
You want to make sure you look at the panels on your car before you order the clips because different years could have the panels replaced and it could be different. In case of our '65, we know the panels are original and it has the screw one type located here. Our cowl was replaced. The manufacturer of the cowl uses the clip on style ones. Our roof skin's also been replaced. You see this case, there are actually no clips whatsoever. You have to drill the holes and use the screw one style shown here.
Both style of clips and the screws are also in package of 12. Our website as well as our catalog both have detailed descriptions on how many clips you'll need for your Mustang.