1964-1973 Mustang Parts
- ARP Accessory Bolt Kit Stainless Steel Hex Head 360/390/428$188.88 Regular Price $262.01
- ARP Main Stud Kit Black Moly 4-Bolt 351W With Front Sump Oil Pan And Windage Tray 1968-1973$77.78 Regular Price $107.88
- ARP Main Stud Kit Black Chrome Moly 4-Bolt 351W 1968-1973$99.35 Regular Price $137.82
- ARP Accessory Bolt Kit Chrome Moly 12 Point Head 390/428$129.26 Regular Price $179.32
- ARP Main Bolt Kit 12-Point 2-Bolt Black Chrome Moly 390/428$71.41 Regular Price $99.24
- ARP Main Stud Kit 2-Point Black Chrome Moly 429/460$62.67 Regular Price $86.92
- ARP Intake Manifold Bolt Kit Stainless Steel Hex Head 429/460$62.49 Regular Price $70.82
- ARP Rod Bolt Kit Polished Silver Wave-Loc 390/406/410/427/428$106.04 Regular Price $147.10
- ARP Rod Bolt Kit Pro Series Wave-Loc Hi-Performance Polished 351C$106.04 Regular Price $147.10
- ARP Rod Bolt Kit Pro Series Wave-Loc Hi-Performance Polished 289/302$106.04 Regular Price $147.10
- ARP Main Bolt Kit 385 Series Hex With 4 Main Bolts 429/460 1968-1973$97.79 Regular Price $135.66
- ARP Main Bolt Kit 385 Series Hex With 2 Main Bolts 429/460 1968-1973$52.70 Regular Price $73.11
- ARP Accessory Kit 385 Series Stainless Steel 12-Point 429/460 1968-1973$160.34 Regular Price $222.41
- ARP Engine Bolt Kit Black Chrome Moly 12-Point Boss 302 1969-1970$148.31 Regular Price $205.75
First Generation Tech and Specs
In the 50 plus years since the Mustang's debut on April 17, 1964, the car has been celebrated in film and song and is recognized as an American icon. In fact, it's estimated the Mustang sold over 22,000 units on the first day alone, and over 1 million units within the first two model years! How much do you know about the first generation Mustang?The first generation Mustang was produced from 1964 to 1973 and, during that time, a number of different engines were available. One often remarked-upon trend was that as the first generation aged, in each successive model year the car grew both bigger and more powerful. Engines ranged from a 170 cu. in. I6 outputting 105 hp — available from 1964-1966 — to the massive, 375 horsepower 429 cu. in. Super Cobra Jet engine.
Mustang Performance Hits the Street!Beyond the engines, the 1964-1973 Mustang is probably best remembered for all of the legendary performance models that were released during this time period. Both the Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 were released early in the Mustang's run, and they were followed up by the Mach 1, Boss 302, Boss 351 and Boss 429, which each provided their own unique take on the 1964-1973 Mustang and providing buyers new models to be excited about!
Choose from a Wide Selection of Classic Mustang Parts in Our Online StoreWith the massive popularity of the first generation Mustang, to this day there are still many vehicles waiting to be restored. CJ Pony Parts has thousands of reproduction first-generation Mustang parts to give your project car an authentic look and feel.
You'll find sheet metal by Dynacorn, trim pieces by Scott Drake and hardware by AMK Products — all built to the exact factory specifications of the originals. With free shipping on most first generation Mustang parts above the minimum order value, CJ Pony Parts can save you money on everything you need to complete your repair or restoration project. Find the items you need in our online store today!
Looking at parts for a specific year? Check out these years: 1964.5, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for parts specific to your model year.