1964-1973 Mustang Parts
- Classic Auto Air Air Conditioning Vacuum Canister 1971-1973$77.00 Regular Price $104.99
- Air Conditioner Clutch 289/302 1967-1968$147.40 Regular Price $209.99
- Air Conditioning Compressor Mount 289 1965-1966$69.52 Regular Price $95.99
- Air Conditioner Blower Door 1967-1968$18.89 Regular Price $20.99
- 90 Liquid Fitting 1967-1968$22.49 Regular Price $24.99
- Driver Side Air Conditioning Elbow Adapter 1971-1973$31.49 Regular Price $34.99
- Air Conditioning Upper Plenum Mount 1967-1970$8.80 Regular Price $12.99
- Classic Auto Air Sanden Air Conditioning Discharge Hose R12 V8 1967-1968$56.32 Regular Price $79.99
- Classic Auto Air Blower Motor Air Conditioner Vent Tube 1967$17.16 Regular Price $23.99
- Non-Adjustable Idler 1965-1966$78.32 Regular Price $104.99
- Air Conditioner Internal Harness 1964-1965$20.24 Regular Price $29.99
- Evaporator Mount Set 1966$30.80 Regular Price $44.99
- Classic Auto Air Sanden Air Conditioning Suction Hose R-134A 6-Cylinder 1966$63.36 Regular Price $81.99
- Bowden Cable Bracket 1967-1973$3.52 Regular Price $7.99
- Adjustable Idler Plate 390/428 1967$113.30 Regular Price $144.99
- Air Conditioning Compressor Mount 289/302 1967-1969$93.50 Regular Price $124.99
- Air Conditioning Plenum-To-Dash Bracket 1967-1968$8.80 Regular Price $12.99
- Air Conditioning Vacuum Motor Bracket Recirculate 1969-1973$8.80 Regular Price $12.99
- Air Conditioning Distribution Duct Door 1971-1973$22.00 Regular Price $30.99
- Evaporator Mount Set 1964-1965$30.80 Regular Price $44.99
First Generation Tech and Specs
In the 50 plus years since the Mustang's debut on April 17, 1964, the car has been celebrated in film and song and is recognized as an American icon. In fact, it's estimated the Mustang sold over 22,000 units on the first day alone, and over 1 million units within the first two model years! How much do you know about the first generation Mustang?The first generation Mustang was produced from 1964 to 1973 and, during that time, a number of different engines were available. One often remarked-upon trend was that as the first generation aged, in each successive model year the car grew both bigger and more powerful. Engines ranged from a 170 cu. in. I6 outputting 105 hp — available from 1964-1966 — to the massive, 375 horsepower 429 cu. in. Super Cobra Jet engine.
Mustang Performance Hits the Street!Beyond the engines, the 1964-1973 Mustang is probably best remembered for all of the legendary performance models that were released during this time period. Both the Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 were released early in the Mustang's run, and they were followed up by the Mach 1, Boss 302, Boss 351 and Boss 429, which each provided their own unique take on the 1964-1973 Mustang and providing buyers new models to be excited about!
Choose from a Wide Selection of Classic Mustang Parts in Our Online StoreWith the massive popularity of the first generation Mustang, to this day there are still many vehicles waiting to be restored. CJ Pony Parts has thousands of reproduction first-generation Mustang parts to give your project car an authentic look and feel.
You'll find sheet metal by Dynacorn, trim pieces by Scott Drake and hardware by AMK Products — all built to the exact factory specifications of the originals. With free shipping on most first generation Mustang parts above the minimum order value, CJ Pony Parts can save you money on everything you need to complete your repair or restoration project. Find the items you need in our online store today!
Looking at parts for a specific year? Check out these years: 1964.5, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for parts specific to your model year.