1964-1973 Mustang Parts
Showing 1-20 of 21 results
- One-Speed Wiper Switch With Washer 1965-1966$31.49 Regular Price $44.99
- Windshield Wiper Switch Knob Chrome 1965-1966$6.44 Regular Price $7.16
- Windshield Wiper Switch Dash Bezel Chrome 1965-1966$7.09 Regular Price $7.88
- Scott Drake Windshield Wiper Switch Retainer Nut Mustang 1965-1966$13.06 Regular Price $13.46
- Wiper Switch 2-Speed 1965-1966$31.49 Regular Price $44.99
- Wiper Switch Knob 1969-1970$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Wiper Switch 2-Speed Mustang 1966$41.64 Regular Price $48.99
- Wiper Switch Dash Bezel 1969-1970$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- ACP Wiper Switch 2-Speed 1968$54.68 Regular Price $57.56
- Scott Drake Wiper Switch Spacer Mustang 1965-1966$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- ACP Wiper Switch 2-Speed 1967$54.68 Regular Price $57.56
- Scott Drake Wiper Bezel Stem Nut Tool Mustang 1965-1966$16.55 Regular Price $17.06
- ACP Wiper Switch Knob Hex-Shaped 5/1971-1973$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- ACP Wiper Switch 2 Speed 1969$33.99 Regular Price $48.56
- Intermittent Wiper Switch Module Mustang 1967-1973$75.04 Regular Price $78.99
- 2-Speed Wiper Switch 1970-1970$34.29 Regular Price $48.99
- Wiper Switch 2-Speed 1971-1973$30.79 Regular Price $43.99
- ACP Wiper Switch Dash Bezel 1971-1973$20.29 Regular Price $28.99
- ACP Wiper Switch Knob Round 1971 Built Before 5/1971$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
Showing 1-20 of 21 results
First Generation Tech and Specs
In the 50 plus years since the Mustang's debut on April 17, 1964, the car has been celebrated in film and song and is recognized as an American icon. In fact, it's estimated the Mustang sold over 22,000 units on the first day alone, and over 1 million units within the first two model years! How much do you know about the first generation Mustang?The first generation Mustang was produced from 1964 to 1973 and, during that time, a number of different engines were available. One often remarked-upon trend was that as the first generation aged, in each successive model year the car grew both bigger and more powerful. Engines ranged from a 170 cu. in. I6 outputting 105 hp — available from 1964-1966 — to the massive, 375 horsepower 429 cu. in. Super Cobra Jet engine.
Mustang Performance Hits the Street!Beyond the engines, the 1964-1973 Mustang is probably best remembered for all of the legendary performance models that were released during this time period. Both the Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 were released early in the Mustang's run, and they were followed up by the Mach 1, Boss 302, Boss 351 and Boss 429, which each provided their own unique take on the 1964-1973 Mustang and providing buyers new models to be excited about!
Choose from a Wide Selection of Classic Mustang Parts in Our Online StoreWith the massive popularity of the first generation Mustang, to this day there are still many vehicles waiting to be restored. CJ Pony Parts has thousands of reproduction first-generation Mustang parts to give your project car an authentic look and feel.
You'll find sheet metal by Dynacorn, trim pieces by Scott Drake and hardware by AMK Products — all built to the exact factory specifications of the originals. With free shipping on most first generation Mustang parts above the minimum order value, CJ Pony Parts can save you money on everything you need to complete your repair or restoration project. Find the items you need in our online store today!
Looking at parts for a specific year? Check out these years: 1964.5, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for parts specific to your model year.