1982 Mustang Engine Dress-up
If you like showing off your Mustang’s tricked-out running gear, why not give it a little bling for the occasion? We’ve got a huge selection of 1982 Mustang underhood dress-up equipment just waiting to deck-out your engine bay, so even if your buddies don’t know a supercharger from a hole in the ground, they’ll still be able to appreciate your handiwork. You didn’t spend all that time and effort building a mechanical work of art to have it waste away dusty and drab beneath the hood of your car. Install a few of these 1982 Mustang engine dress-up parts and let the world know your Pony means business!
Showing 1-20 of 22 results
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Stamped Steel Black With Red Ford Mustang Logo Pair 289/302/351W 1965-1985$76.62 Regular Price $78.99
- Delta Tech LED Underhood Light Strip With Switch Universal$42.74 Regular Price $44.99
- Upper Radiator Brackets And Bolts Polished 5.0L 1979-1993$27.54 Regular Price $28.99
- UPR Oil Dipstick Cover Billet 1979-2010$25.64 Regular Price $26.99
- Header Panel Support Bracket Polished Stainless Steel Pair 1979-1993$19.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Chrome Strut Stud Nut Covers (6) 1982-1993$52.24 Regular Price $54.99
- UPR Oil Cap Cover Hex Billet Satin 1979-2017$34.19 Regular Price $35.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Stamped Steel Black With Red Ford Cobra Logo Pair 289/302/351W 1965-1985$76.62 Regular Price $78.99
- Wire Loom Tubing Blue Kit With 1/4"/ 3/8"/ 1/2"/ 3/4" Loom$19.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Wire Loom Black Kit With 1/4" / 3/8" / 1/2" / 3/4" Loom$19.99 Regular Price $24.99
Showing 1-20 of 22 results
1982 Underhood Dress-Up
Dress Your Engine in StyleThe Mustang doesn’t suffer from one of the ailments modern cars often exhibit — that is, a boring plastic engine cover that takes all the fun out of showing off your sweetly tuned small block. That’s not to say that there’s no room for improvement, however.
The experts at CJ Pony Parts have picked out the finest 1982 Mustang engine dress-up parts from our most trusted manufacturers. With over 50 different parts to choose from, you can keep things low profile and clean or pile on the chrome. Here are a few of our favorite underhood additions:
• Valve Covers: There is at least one trick a pushrod engine has that no amount of technology can ever bestow on an overhead-cam block, and that’s a mean-looking set of valve covers. We carry 30 different styles, so it’s not likely you’ll wind up with the same set as any of your Mustang-driving friends. Slap on some mean-looking black and red covers from Ford Racing for an understated look, or keep it classic with polished chrome.
• Engine Dress-Up Kits: You could spend a lot of time looking through our great selection of 1982 Mustang underhood dress-up parts. But if you’re in a hurry to find a combination that works great together, Trans-Dapt has developed their Performance Engine Dress-Up Kit to give your Pony all the underhood bling it needs in one color-matched package. With polished valve covers, oil breathers, wing nuts and all the hardware and gaskets needed for installation, this is a complete engine compartment makeover in a box.
• Oil Caps, Covers and Breathers: What better way to complement your set of custom valve covers than with an equally stylish oil cap? Available at the great low prices you expect from CJ Pony Parts, our selection of 1982 Mustang underhood dress-up equipment includes easy-to-install push-in oil overs, billet oil caps from Roush and UPR, and several great-looking oil breathers that make excellent additions to your engine bay aesthetic.
With CJ Pony Parts, your Mustang can look great from the inside out. Check out our selection of underhood dress-up equipment today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.