1991 Mustang Underhood Dress-up
Only an automotive enthusiast can understand another automotive enthusiast. Your 1991 Mustang isn’t just a car — it’s YOUR car, your pride and joy. You spend countless hours modifying, improving and caring for your ride. Once you have the bodywork smooth and shining, the drivetrain perfectly tuned and the interior just the way you want it, go that extra step and really finish things off with our 1991 Mustang underhood dress-up kits, accessories and products. Our team at CJ Pony Parts knows that you won’t rest until everything is perfect, so we provide exactly what you need to dress-up your engine and underhood area!
- Holley Sniper Valve Cover Tall Fabricated Aluminum Silver Pair 260/289/302/351W$124.16 Regular Price $137.95
- Holley Sniper Valve Cover Tall Fabricated Aluminum Black Pair 260/289/302/351W$128.66 Regular Price $142.95
- Holley Sniper Valve Cover Fabricated Aluminum Black Pair 260/289/302/351W$143.96 Regular Price $159.95
- Holley Sniper Valve Cover Fabricated Aluminum Silver Pair 260/289/302/351W$139.46 Regular Price $154.95
- Trick Flow Valve Cover Pair 289/302/351WFrom $149.99
1991 Underhood Dress-Up
Easily Find What You Need At the Prices You WantNo one wants to stop before the finish line. But that’s what you’re doing if you don’t pay attention to your engine compartment. When you have completed your Mustang restoration or upgrade project, you will want to show it off. How disappointing would it be to pop the hood to show off your hard work, only to have people notice your rusty strut towers, a jumble of wires and cables, and dirty, peeling valve covers? CJ Pony Parts understands Mustang enthusiasts. This is why we carry a complete line of underhood products — all at great prices.
All of our products are organized by year in our online store. We provide pictures and details so that you know exactly what you’re buying. This helps you visualize the changes you’re going to make and imagine the impact it will have on the underhood appearance. We offer different colors, materials and styles that are all suited to the 1991 Mustang. All you have to do is choose!
Save More With Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous U.S.After an automotive restoration or upgrade project, there’s a great feeling of satisfaction in snapping on the last clamp, inserting the last clip, tightening the last bolt. Plan your final modifications today by choosing one of our many underhood dress-up parts:
• Custom black satin valve covers for an intense, powerful finish
• Billet fluid reservoir covers for that professional look
• Chromed filters and caps for a shiny, polished appearance
We offer these and many other choices for your 1991 Mustang engine and underhood treatment. You can start shopping now directly on our site, or you can contact us by phone or email. Our dedicated team will be more than happy to help you choose the parts that will best complete your Mustang project.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.