1994 Mustang Steering
CJ Pony Parts is your source for all 1994 Mustang steering parts. From replacement components to performance upgrades, we have all the parts you need to get the most enjoyment out of your ride. Browse our online store for great prices on steering shafts, rack and pinion systems, and more by Borgeson, March Performance and other leading manufacturers. When you shop online, you’ll earn reward points you can put towards a discount on a future purchase. Of course, you can always count on the CJ Pony Parts team for excellent advice and service that goes the extra mile for every customer.
Showing 1-20 of 47 results
- Outer Tie Rod End 1994-2004$32.99
- Inner Tie Rod End 1994-1995$20.99
- Ford Performance Power Steering Pump Bracket Coyote 5.0L 2011-2014$222.29 Regular Price $246.99
Showing 1-20 of 47 results
Steering Damage Warning SignsIt’s not always easy to spot signs of damage to your Mustang’s steering components — often, the initial symptoms can be subtle or slow to appear. By intervening early, however, it may be possible to limit the extent of the damage. Watch for:
• Slipping or wandering steering — If your steering wheel seems to slip while turning or holding it still, it could be a sign of damage to your steering rack or suspension components, or of low steering fluid levels.
• Pulling to one side — When your Mustang pulls to one side while driving straight, it is most often due to alignment issues or to improper tire inflation. However, your steering system may also be the culprit — be sure to perform a thorough inspection to properly diagnose the issue.
• Noise while turning — Screeching or grinding noises while turning may be a result of steering system failure. Other possible culprits can include wheel bearing wear or cracked belts.
• Power steering failure — Failure of your power steering system will be immediately noticeable, as considerable effort will be required to make even slight turns. Power steering issues can be caused by low fluid levels, or by damage to the pump or other system components.
We Make Steering Repairs EasyRepairing the steering on your 1994 Mustang can be a difficult job depending on the nature and extent of the damage. At CJ Pony Parts, we’ll give you the tools you need to get the job done right. In addition to carrying the best selection of affordable 1994 Mustang steering parts, we also have a large tech library containing useful articles and installation guides. Browse online today, or contact a CJ Pony Parts representative for assistance.
Once you've addressed your steering repairs, it's time to make some upgrades to your lighting, suspension, and transmission.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, or 2004 for additional options.