1995 Mustang Underhood Dress-up
Imagine this: You’re showing off your Mustang to a couple of your friends, and you can tell that you’re really impressing them. The exterior is flawless and features a number of our visual-enhancement products such as decals and stripes. The lighting looks great, the interior is clean and well-designed, and everything is as it should be. Then, you go to open up the hood to show off the beastly V8 engine you have under there, and you realize that the components are all dusty, various tubes and components are scattered all over the place, and it just generally looks unkempt. What are you supposed to do?
- Totally Stainless Engine Bolt Kit Polished Stainless Steel Socket Head 302/5.0L 1994-1995$61.74 Regular Price $64.99
- Totally Stainless Engine Bolt Kit Polished Stainless Steel Hex Head 302/5.0L 1994-1995$54.14 Regular Price $56.99
- Totally Stainless Engine Bolt Kit Polished Stainless Steel Button/Socket Head 302/5.0L 1994-1995$54.14 Regular Price $56.99
- Totally Stainless Engine Bolt Kit 12-Point Head Polished Stainless Steel 302/5.0L 1994-1995$265.99 Regular Price $279.99
- Totally Stainless Engine Bolt Kit 6-Point Head Polished Stainless Steel 302/5.0L 1994-1995$246.04 Regular Price $258.99
1995 Underhood Dress-Up
Bring Order to ChaosThe answer is simple: You need to invest in quality 1995 Mustang engine dress-up products! At CJ Pony Parts, we carry hundreds of underhood dress-up products in our extensive inventory — including everything from intake manifold covers to well over a dozen different kinds of engine caps — in order to neatly and stylishly organize the parts beneath the hood. Our underhood dress-up products are affordable, easy-to-install, and they look absolutely fantastic. After all, don’t you want every part of your Mustang to look like a million bucks?
By investing in one of our many covers or caps, you’ll be able to organize and delineate the various components beneath your hood in an organized fashion — a stark contrast to the normal chaos that is common in stock vehicles. This attention to detail will impress your friends while also allowing you to better organize the parts beneath the hood.