1997 Mustang Underhood Dress-Up
When someone sees a ’Stang they admire, they want to see it inside and out. That includes under the hood. What does your pony car’s engine bay look like? Does it match the beauty of its body and interior? Or do you think twice before popping the hood? Mustang engine dress-up provides a simple solution to this common problem. ’Stang enthusiasts spend a great deal of time in making sure their car’s performance is perfect and the outside looks amazing. But addressing what’s under the hood is a fast, easy, inexpensive way to take that extra step, to do away with factory-issue and install something that’s fabulous.
Showing 1-20 of 32 results
- K&N Oil Breather Cap Screw-In 1965-2004$22.79 Regular Price $23.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Screw-In Chrome With Ford Logo EFI Engine 1986-2000$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- Master Cylinder Cap Cover Chrome 1987-2004$28.49 Regular Price $29.99
- Delta Tech LED Underhood Light Strip With Switch Universal$38.24 Regular Price $44.99
- DEI Easy Loom Master Kit$97.82 Regular Price $102.97
- 1987-2004 Brake Master Cylinder Cap$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Power Steering Reservior Cap Cover Chrome 1996-2010$31.34 Regular Price $32.99
- Roush Radiator Cap Cover Billet 1996-2014From $43.99
- Windshield Washer Reservoir Stainless Steel Top Cover 1984-1997$21.59 Regular Price $26.99
- UPR Oil Dipstick Cover Billet 1979-2010$25.64 Regular Price $26.99
- UPR Oil Cap Cover Hex Billet Satin 1979-2017$34.19 Regular Price $35.99
Showing 1-20 of 32 results
1997 Underhood Dress-Up
Parts That Provide PopIf you’re anything like most ’Stang enthusiasts, factory-issued parts and accessories are passable but far from fantastic. That’s what makes Mustang engine dress-up such a great decision — it’s one accessible way to stand out, to do away with the basicness of the factory and make your car your own.
At CJ Pony Parts, we take great pride in helping a huge community of ’Stang owners customize their cars and tweak them to reflect their own personalities. That’s why we carry a huge selection of 1997 Mustang engine dress-up and other parts — all from the best vendors, all offered at unbeatable prices. This selection includes:
• Dress-up hardware
• Fuse box covers
• Master cylinder caps and covers
• Oil caps and covers
• Oil dipstick covers
• Power steering cap covers
• Radiator cap covers
• Valve covers
• Windshield washer reservoir caps and covers
Today Is the DayThis is as close to instant gratification as it gets in restoring Mustangs. Your underhood dress-up is right here in our warehouse, ready and waiting for you. It can be at your home and installed in your ’Stang in a matter of days. Few upgrades or improvements are as simple, easy and inexpensive as new engine dress-up.
See our selection of Mustang underhood dress-up and start standing out from the crowd.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, or 2006 for additional options.