2010-2014 Mustang Parts
- Russell Disc Brake Speed Bleeder 10MM X 1.0 Thread 33MM Long Pair 1996-2014$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Russell Push-On EFI Fitting -6 AN Male To 3/8" SAE Quick-Disconnect Female Black For OEM Hard Lines$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Russell Brake Line Stainless Steel Braided Set 2005-2014$130.49 Regular Price $144.99
- Russell Disc Brake Speed Bleeder 10MM X 1.0 Thread 35MM Long Pair 1996-2014$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- Russell Power Steering Adapter Fitting -6 AN Male To 5/8"-18 O-ring Seal Clear Anodized$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- Russell Twist-Lok Hose End Straight -6 AN Black$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- Russell Proflex Hose -6 AN Braided Stainless Steel 3 Feet$22.49 Regular Price $24.99
- Russell ProClassic Flare To Pipe Adapter Fitting Straight -6 AN 3/8" NPT Black$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Russell Twist-Lok Hose End 45 Degree -6 ANFrom $17.09
- Russell PowerFlex Power Steering Hose End 90 Degree -6 AN Endura$23.39 Regular Price $25.99
- Russell Twist-Lok Hose End 90 Degree -6 AN Black$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Russell ProClassic Allen Socket Pipe Plug 3/8" Black$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Russell Full Flow Hose End 90 Degree -6 AN Black$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Russell PowerFlex Power Steering Hose End 45 Degree -6 AN Endura$24.29 Regular Price $26.99
- Russell Full Flow Hose End 45 Degree -6 AN Black$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Russell Twist-Lok Hose -6 AN Black 25 Feet$106.19 Regular Price $117.99
- Russell Performance Vinyl Banner$8.96 Regular Price $9.95
- Russell Performance Vinyl Banner$17.96 Regular Price $19.95
- Russell ProClassic Flare To Pipe Adapter Fitting 90 Degree -6 AN 1/4" NPT Black$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
All-New Engines for 2011After five models years featuring an all-new retro-based design, in 2010, Ford decided it was time for an update. The fifth-generation Mustang received a major restyling, with a new aerodynamic design and a revised interior, which ignited a new spark in buyers, with sales continuing to hold steady throughout the remainder of the run for the fifth-generation Mustang. While the car was updated significantly design-wise in 2010, the engines remained unchanged until 2011. At that time, an all-new 5.0L V8 was released for the GT that warranted a huge amount of excitement amongst owners and enthusiasts alike. The engine was much more powerful than the outgoing GT V8 and brought back the popular '5.0' moniker. A new, more powerful 3.7L V6 was also introduced.
The Boss is Back!After more than 40 years, Ford revived the Boss 302 for 2012. In a limited, two-year production run, this model had a custom design and a more powerful version of the 5.0L V8. Enthusiasts snapped up these models, along with the Laguna Seca performance version that was also released in even more limited quantities.
2013 RefreshWhile not as extensive as the previous design changes, the 2013 Mustang was launched with more changes, including slightly revised front and rear sheet metal, new options and revisions to the interior. The engines were also tweaked for more power, making the last two years of the fifth generation Mustang exciting indeed!
Find All the 5th Generation Mustang Parts You Need at CJ Pony PartsWhen you need parts for your fifth gen Mustang, visit the CJ Pony Parts website before calling your dealer. We've got the best prices on performance accessories by Flowmaster, Roush and 3D Carbon. We're adding new parts all the time, so be sure to check back often!
Looking at parts for a specific year? Check out these years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014 for parts specific to your model year.