2010-2014 Mustang Parts
- Holley Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge 2-1/16"From $218.95
- Edelbrock 2-5/8in. NITROUS PRESSURE GAUGE 0-1400 PSI$146.66 Regular Price $162.95
- Edelbrock Nitrous System Fuel Pressure Gauge 2-5/8" Standard 0-15 psi$94.46 Regular Price $104.95
- Edelbrock Nitrous System Fuel Pressure Gauge - 2-5/8" Standard 0-100 psi$94.46 Regular Price $104.95
- Edelbrock 1 1/2in. NITROUS PRESSURE GAUGE 0-1400 PSI$51.26 Regular Price $56.95
- Edelbrock 1 1/2in. GLYCERIN FILLED NITROUS PRESS. GAUGE 0-1400 PSI$66.56 Regular Price $73.95
- Edelbrock Nitrous System Fuel Pressure Gauge 1-1/2" Liquid-Filled Gauge 0-15 psi$65.66 Regular Price $72.95
- Edelbrock 1-1/2" NITROUS SYSTEM FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE FOR HIGH FUEL SYSTEM 0-100 PSI$44.06 Regular Price $48.95
All-New Engines for 2011After five models years featuring an all-new retro-based design, in 2010, Ford decided it was time for an update. The fifth-generation Mustang received a major restyling, with a new aerodynamic design and a revised interior, which ignited a new spark in buyers, with sales continuing to hold steady throughout the remainder of the run for the fifth-generation Mustang. While the car was updated significantly design-wise in 2010, the engines remained unchanged until 2011. At that time, an all-new 5.0L V8 was released for the GT that warranted a huge amount of excitement amongst owners and enthusiasts alike. The engine was much more powerful than the outgoing GT V8 and brought back the popular '5.0' moniker. A new, more powerful 3.7L V6 was also introduced.
The Boss is Back!After more than 40 years, Ford revived the Boss 302 for 2012. In a limited, two-year production run, this model had a custom design and a more powerful version of the 5.0L V8. Enthusiasts snapped up these models, along with the Laguna Seca performance version that was also released in even more limited quantities.
2013 RefreshWhile not as extensive as the previous design changes, the 2013 Mustang was launched with more changes, including slightly revised front and rear sheet metal, new options and revisions to the interior. The engines were also tweaked for more power, making the last two years of the fifth generation Mustang exciting indeed!
Find All the 5th Generation Mustang Parts You Need at CJ Pony PartsWhen you need parts for your fifth gen Mustang, visit the CJ Pony Parts website before calling your dealer. We've got the best prices on performance accessories by Flowmaster, Roush and 3D Carbon. We're adding new parts all the time, so be sure to check back often!
Looking at parts for a specific year? Check out these years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014 for parts specific to your model year.