aFe Cat-Back Exhaust System Mach Force-XP Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" With Black Tip 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2019
aFe Mach Force-XP Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip for 2018-2019 3.6L Jeep JL Wranglers.
Get more performance, more ground clearance and better sound out of your 2018-2019 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler with this aFe Mach Force-XP Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides Proven Performance Gains, More Ground Clearance and Better Sound
- 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 6" Round x 14" Length High-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler Unleashes Restrictive Exhaust Flow While Absorbing High-Pitched Notes for Noticeable, Low Exhaust Tone
- Improves Exhaust Flow for Increased Horsepower and Torque
- In-House Dyno Testing by Manufacturer Resulted in Gains of Up to +9 Horsepower and +8 lbs. x ft. Torque
- Hi-Tuck Designed Tailpipe Offers Extra Clearance for Off-Roading and Includes Removable 3-1/2" Black Powder-Coated Stainless Steel, Clamp-On Tip for More Formal/Traditional Occasions
- Includes Factory-Style Hangers, Ball Flange Connection and Quality Hardware for Hassle-Free Installation
- Uses All Factory Mounting Locations
- Fits All 2018-2019 2- and 4-Door Jeep JL Wranglers with 3.6L Engine
- Made in the USA
This aFe (49-48075-B) Mach Force-XP Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" Cat-Back Exhaust System features 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and includes a high-flow muffler and a 3-1/2" black powder-coated stainless steel tip. You can easily remove the tip if you want more ground clearance and then put it back on for a more traditional look! This cat-back exhaust is easy to install using your factory mounting locations, and it comes with factory-style hangers, a ball flange connection and all of the hardware you need for a hassle-free installation.
Order an aFe (49-48075-B) Mach Force-XP Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip for your 2018-2019 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
Novice skill is required for this installation.