ACC Carpets Heat Shield Sound Dampener Kit Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- 4-Piece Kit For Cab Floor
- Aluminum Foil Heat Deflection
- Jute Pad For Sound Dampening
- Die-Cut For Smooth Install
ACC Carpets Heat Shield Sound Dampener Kit for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Be sure to take the time to fully-protect your vintage 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 and install this brand-new ACC Carpets Heat Shield Sound Dampener Kit (11304), now available to order right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Heat Shield Kit Features:
- Complete four-piece kit for all 1967-1972 Chevy C10s
- Direct-fit replacement aluminum foil heat shield helps insulate and protect the cab
- Each piece features jute pad backing for insulation and sound dampening
- Helps reflect heat to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Premium die-cut pieces for an exact fit
- Proudly made here in the U.S.A.
It's always a good idea to add an extra layer of protection when it comes to the cab of your classic Chevy truck, so that's why you should take the time to add this layer of heat shield from ACC Carpets! The full kit is comprised of four (4) premium-quality die-cut pieces of aluminum foil. It will act as a reflector to help keep the extreme temperatures of summer and winter from making you or your passengers uncomfortable during a weekend cruise. Go on and grab your heat shield kit from CJ's now!
Please Note: For improved sound deadening and insulation, a separate Sound Deadener Kit (UL58) is also available to purchase and install.
Your classic C10 is a piece of American history, and it deserves to be out on the roads and seen by the masses! CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer a growing selection of Chevrolet C10 truck parts to help modify, update or restore your vintage Chevy truck! Browse around and place an order for whatever your next project needs with CJ’s today!
Hurry up and purchase this complete ACC Carpets (11304) Heat Shield Sound Dampener Kit for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning