Eliminate the cumbersome factory resonator with ACCELATEC's lightweight H-Pipe. Featuring a stainless steel construction, the Exhaust Resonator Delete H-Pipe (HPA2) gives your 2015-2022 GT Mustang a ferocious exhaust note.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces a Tough Exhaust Tone
- Direct Connection to OE-Style Mid-Pipes
- Reduces Back Pressure and Increases Exhaust Flow
- Dramatically Lighter than Factory Resonator
- 2-1/2” Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Polished 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- TIG Welded for Strength and Visual Appeal
- Includes Necessary Clamps for Ease of Installation
- Fits Fastback and Convertible Models
After you've completed the necessary cutting of the factory exhaust piping, the Resonator Delete H-Pipe bolts right in place, forming a direct connection to the OE-style mid-pipes. The H-Pipe's polished finish gives it a clean and crisp appearance that's only emphasized by precision TIG welds.
- (1) H-Pipe Assembly
- (2) Clamps
Tech Tip: This H-Pipe does NOT require any welding or tuning changes for installation.
Please Note: Installation will require cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Including Mach 1 models.