The 2018-2020 Base Model EcoBoost Mustang is just that—a base model. However, it is a perfect way for enthusiasts to get their foot in the door when it comes to owning a modern-day pony car. It’s easy to understand why Ford would leave out something as simple as Fog Lights when bringing their entry level Mustang to market. But today, with a little help from ACCELATEC, you can easily change that without having to trade in your Base Model EcoBoost Mustang for one that has the expensive Premium option equipped from the factory. Purchase this Fog Light and Marker Kit (FGLA90) today!
ACCELATEC has worked closely with Starkey Products, along with using many OEM Ford Components, to bring you a truly bolt-on and plug-and-play upgrade that requires no permanent modifications and will easily provide any 2018-2020 Base Model EcoBoost Mustang owner with fog light capabilities that were otherwise were not included on their entry level vehicle. Now is the time to order this complete LED Fog Light and Marker Light Kit (FGLA90) from ACCELATEC, Starkey Products, and Ford for your 2018-2020 Base Model EcoBoost Mustang, found right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Replacements for the Factory Marker Light Housings
- DOT/SAE Compliant Fog Lamp, Turn Signal and Sidemarker Functions
- Inner Side LED Optic Produces a Wide, Bright Fog Light Pattern
- Outer Side Reflectors Illuminate Amber for Turn Signal and Sidemarker
- Chrome Inner Bezel Provides Factory-Grade Appearance
- OEM Ford Headlight/Fog Light Switch Included for a Seamless Factory Look and Feel
- Direct Connection to Factory Electrical Harnesses with No Permanent Modifications
- Easily Provides Fog Light Capabilities to any 2018-2019 Base Model EcoBoost Mustang
- (2) OEM Ford LED Fog Light/Marker Light Assemblies
- OEM Ford Headlight Switch with Fog Light Button
- High-Quality Starkey Products Wiring Harness with Relays and Fuses
- 2018-2020 Base Model EcoBoost Mustangs
Please Note: Will NOT fit models that are manufactured for distribution outside of North America due to differences in the factory wiring.
*There will NOT be an indicator light showing fog light status inside the vehicle.
Tech Tip: The system is designed to automatically turn OFF when the car is turned OFF. In addition, the fog lights (FGLA90) can be operated at any time and even used as DRL’s while in the auto headlamps position. Keep in mind they will remain ON when you activate the high beams.