Is your A/C not blowing the cool air you'd expect? Found leaks or fluids in your interior? A broken A/C condenser could be the culprit. Replace it with this A/C Condenser (FM-ACC11) from ACP, and enjoy a comfortable drive.
Features and Benefits:
- Connects between compressor and HVAC system
- Circulates refrigerant within the air conditioning system
- Mounts behind the grille in front of the engine's radiator
- Restores functionality to an A/C system having a damaged condenser
- Aluminum Construction with Black Finish
- Replaces Ford OE P/N: F7ZZ-19712-BA
This Air Conditioner Condenser is located behind the front bumper and sits in front of the radiator so that the coolest possible air can pass through and around it. Your refrigerant is pressurized and turns into a gas. This hot gas is then circulated through the air conditioner condenser to dissipate the heat.
Vehicle Fitment: Fits all 1996-1998 V6 and GT Mustangs with Factory or Dealer Installed A/C.
Please Note: This Air Conditioner Condenser will Not fit 1996-1998 Cobra Mustangs.