Are your 1965-1973 Mustang's door locks rattling? Then it's time to get some new grommets to get rid of that annoying sound. CJ Pony Parts suggests grabbing up this great reproduction Pair of ACP (FM-BD049) Chrome Door Lock Grommets.
Door Lock Grommets Features and Benefits:
- Pair includes two grommets for driver and passenger side
- Specifically designed for standard interior door panels
- Direct-fit replacements for factory originals
- High-end reproduction quality
- Premium plastic with chrome finish
- Prevent annoying shaky door locks
- Long lifespan and easy install
These grommets are made from the same premium plastic as the clear style grommets, but feature a nice chrome finish for an extra touch. Designed for use with standard interior door panels, these direct-fit grommets will easily install onto your classic pony's door lock and will offer a clean chrome accent. These lock grommets are the perfect final touch to your classic Mustang restoration, and since they're from Scott Drake, they'll be durable enough to last for years!
Please Note: These lock grommets will not fit Mustangs with deluxe interior door panels.
Tech Tip: This pair of two ACP (FM-BD049) Chrome Door Lock Grommets will also fit 1965-1968 Ford Fairlanes and Falcons.
Order a Pair of Chrome Door Lock Grommets for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!