Do you own a 1967-1970 Mustang with a 289, 302, or 351W engine? If your Mustang also features air conditioning, then take this chance to obtain maximum engine cooling capacity today! Order this ACP 3-Row Copper and Brass MaxCore Radiator (FM-ER007) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 3-Row MaxCore designed for optimal performance
- 3-Row MaxCore designed for increased tube size and amount of fins
- Constructed with 98% copper purity for long-lasting durability
- Constructed with 98% copper purity for heating transferring capabilities
- Direct to Fit OE-Style Radiator with hassle-free installation
The OEM Style MaxCore Radiator (FM-ER007) is constructed from Cooper and Brass. The 3-Row Radiator results in an increased amount of coolant that flow through so you can get the maximum engine cooling capacity. Each inlet and outlet features a bead rolled lip, this helps eliminate leaks and will reduce the movement of the radiator hose when the coolant system has pressure inside. On the lower portion of the radiator a petcock is installed so you can drain the fluid with ease. The Radiator (FM-ER007) also has a built in transmission cooler to help cool down the transmission fluid.
- Radiator Material: Cooper/Brass
- Rows: 3
- Height: 21-1/2 Inches
- Width: 25-3/8 Inches
- Thickness: 3 Inches
- Core Width: 24 Inches
- Core Height: 16 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2 Inches
- Inlet: 1-1/2 Inches
- Outlet: 1-3/4 Inches
- Tank Wall Thickness: 3/8 Inches
Please Note: A shorter fan spacer may be required for installation in some applications.
*Because this radiator is made from 1968 styling, 1968 lower radiator mounting brackets are required for proper installation.
- 1967-1970 Mustang 289/302/351W with A/C