aFe Cat-Back Exhaust System Mach Force-Xp Hi-Tuck 2-1/2" Stainless Steel With Black Tip Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
aFe 2-1/2" Mach Force-Xp Hi-Tuck Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you like taking your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler off-roading, but you’re tired of worrying about your exhaust every time you hit the trails, it’s time to pick up this aFe 2-1/2" Mach Force-Xp Hi-Tuck Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing with Free-Flowing Stainless Steel Muffler
- 100% Hand MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Smooth Transition Bends Allow for Low Turbulence and Increased Exhaust Flow for Improved Throttle Response
- Muffler Absorbs High Pitch Tones and Produces Mild, Tuned Sound While Unleashing All Available Horsepower and Torque
- Hi-Tuck Design and Hi-Tuck Exhaust Tip Improve Ground Clearance over Rough Terrain, Survive Off-Road Obstacles, Help Prevent Damage to Exhaust and Leave Room for On-Board Compressor
- Includes 3-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Rear Exit Exhaust Tip: High-Temp Powder-Coated Black Clamp-On Tip for Stealth, Finished Look
- Tip is Easy to Remove for Off-Roading and Installs Quickly and Securely
- Uses Factory Mounting Positions, Bayonet Hangers and Quality Band Clamps to Ensure System Stays Securely in Place Under Any Driving Condition and During High Vibration and High Heat Conditions
- Bayonet Tip Holds Hanger Bushing in Place for OE-Style Fit that Doesn’t Change with Time
- Quick Installation
- Engineered and Made in the USA
This aFe (49-48057-B) 2-1/2" Mach Force-Xp Hi-Tuck Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip is made of 100% hand MIG-welded mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel and comes with a free-flowing stainless steel muffler and a 3-1/2" removable rear exit black exhaust tip. This cat-back has smooth transition bends that allow for low turbulence and increased exhaust flow, which increases throttle response! The muffler absorbs high pitch tones and produces a mild, tuned sound while unleashing all of your JK’s available horsepower and torque. The hi-tuck design and exhaust tip improve ground clearance over rough terrain and help your exhaust survive off-road obstacles while preventing damage and leaving room for an on-board compressor. The exhaust tip is removable, and you can re-install it quickly and securely with minimal effort on your part. Installation is quick since you’ll use your factory mounting positions, and the entire cat-back exhaust is proudly engineered and made in the USA!
*This part does not require a CARB EO#.
Order an aFe (49-48057-B) 2-1/2" Mach Force-Xp Hi-Tuck Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with a Black Tip for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning